Shock? I could not believe my living room/dining room could look so good. I now have more floor space and the rooms are balanced.
- Learn the nuts and bolts of Real Estate Staging and how it differs from redesign and conventional decorating from a Certified Staging Trainer.
- Learn a proven staging process you can use in every type of home for consistent results.
- Test your skills by participating in two different actual home stagings.
- Role-play interactions with homeowners and realtors including the vital initial walk-through.
- Learn what kind of design elements to keep on hand to help you stage homes.
- Receive a bonus color tool-kit.
- Sherwin Williams and/or Benjamin Moore fan deck and professional color file.
- Staging Training from buyers eye assessment to Enhance staging of occupied homes.
- Learn how to do proposals and bids to stage vacant homes.
- Learn how to stage vacant homes with rental furniture or your own inventory.
- Learn how to price your services.
- Gain valuable marketing tips to help you launch your business successfully.
- Business Forms to help you get your business started.
- Comprehensive Staging Check List compiled by your Staging Trainer.
- Ongoing Support.
- Eligibility to join various organizations as a professional, including DSA and RESA at a discounted rate. DSA Application fee is waived for 3 day students. DSA Letter.
- Authorized use of the SRG Certified logo and cross links to our web site.
- Preferred discounts on Web site design, Business Cards, Postcards, and Brochures as well as other marketing services through our partnership agreement with Jewels in Marketing.
After you complete this course, your Staging Trainer will have given you have all the tools and techniques you need to enter this exciting industry as a SRG Certified Professional.
Cost: $1,550 (Min Deposit $500)
(Registration is not complete until full payment or deposit is received.)
Currently have a home for sale? Contact our Staging Company, Staging Redesign Group Inc.
A full refund will be given if the student cancels 14 days prior to the first day of class. A 75% refund will apply if the student cancels after the 14 day cancellation period. No refund will be given after the start of classes. However, should a student need to cancel or leave due to an emergency, the tuition will be applied to another scheduled class. Refunds will be mailed to the student within fourteen days of cancellation.
In the unlikely event the Staging Redesign Group has to cancel or postpone a class the option will be given for a full refund or funds applied to the next available class.
“As a realtor, I took a basic staging course through our park district which was taught by GraceAnn Simoni. I enjoyed that course thoroughly and was very excited to see that she had a more in-depth program where I could learn a lot more about home staging and practice it as well. The three day course was even better than I had expected. We had the opportunity to stage a home that was occupied as well as a vacant one with rental furniture. The experience has helped me develop my skills. I look forward to, some day, being able to attend her redesign class as well.” ~ Jill A., Graduate, Naperville, IL
“I took the 3 day staging class with Grace Ann and it was awesome! I had researched many other classes and found most were available online only. I chose SGR because it was a “hands on” course. Grace Ann’s instruction along with staging two homes gave me the ability to put in to practice what she talked about in class. The class was very informative and fun!! Thanks for helping me move on to this next phase in my life!” ~ Margi K., Graduate, Naperville, IL