Shock? I could not believe my living room/dining room could look so good. I now have more floor space and the rooms are balanced.
Have you always wanted to add home staging to your services?
No time to take a full 3 or 5 day hands on course?
The expense is too great?
Imagine adding home staging as an additional stream of income. Learning the Psychology and philosophy, and process and systems for staging any property from occupied to vacant.
- Staging philosophy & principles
- The efficient step by step process for staging any room
- ‘Buyers Eye Assessment’ consisting of a comprehensive walk through guide
- The art of furniture placement to showcase the listing
- Lighting, rugs and greenery how and where to use them
- Artwork: arrangements and hanging techniques
- Accessorizing: the finishing touch
- Staging dilemmas and creative problem solving
- Occupied or vacant solutions
- An Extensive Manual of Home Staging Techniques
- A Complementary paint fan deck
- Tote Bag to carry it all
- On the job tools of the trade available for purchase at a discounted rate.
Hands-on experience, pricing, business forms, Certification test and designation certificates are only given in 3-5 day classes.
Not included: transportation, or hotel accommodations.
Cost of 2 Day Home Staging course: $800
(Registration is not complete until full payment is received.)
Currently have a home for sale? Contact our Staging Company, Staging Redesign Group Inc.
“I really enjoyed the Real Estate Staging class I took with the Midwest Staging Redesign Institute and would recommend it to others looking at getting into this business. The actual experience to go to several homes to stage them was so beneficial. You are provided with everything you need to setup your own business. I am looking forward to taking the Redesign course in the future.” ~ Rachel C., Graduate, Burlington, WI