GraceAnn Simoni, the Midwest’s premier award-winning real estate staging expert, has 17 years’ experience training industry professionals and helping residents enhance the resale value of their homes.
First in staging programs
She was among the first to offer staging programs in the region, and she has since trained hundreds of individuals from around the world. Students attending her highly-acclaimed five day certification classes receive personalized and nurturing instruction in small, intimate settings.
Simoni is known for the extraordinary staging service she has provided more than 1000 homeowners in Wheaton, Woodridge, Hinsdale, Naperville and other Chicagoland communities. She develops long term relations with her clients, often works with different generations of the same family, and gets much of her work from referrals. She has staged five homes for a single client, and set them up in each of their new residences.
She is also a gifted interior consultant who advises homeowners how to save time, money and stress as they prepare their homes for resale. Many of her clients are retired empty-nesters, and they value her insights on topics ranging from changes in the housing market to aging in place. Area realtors also regularly reach out for GraceAnn’s expertise.
As an interior redesign expert, she excels at helping clients stage their homes by using the furniture and accessories they already own. “Interior redesign is my passion,” she points out. “I tell clients that they don’t have to buy new, that they should honor what they have.”
In the Media
Her work has been featured in the Chicago Tribune, on ABC TV and in a variety of other media outlets. Her company, Yours Redesigned, is backed by a resource team of some of the area’s foremost contractors, carpenters, painters, kitchen and bath experts, window fashion specialists, and other professionals, along with a national network of vendors and suppliers.
GraceAnn is an active member of the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) and is a board member on
RESA’s local chapter. She founded and offers training through the Midwest Redesign Staging Institute, and teaches staging and redesign seminars at a community college and at other area locales.
GraceAnn is also a Licensed Real Estate CE Instructor.
|I can be found under Yours Redesigned located in Naperville, Illinois. If you enjoyed my services, please tell everyone!
|Where design and decorating junkies gather, and challenge one another to do great things.|
As an Approved Trainer with the Association of Design Education, the Midwest Staging Redesign Institute is pleased to tell you that, as a student of an approved five-day training program, you can reap the rewards of the continuing education opportunities offered in conjunction with the ADE. The ADE offers a variety of exciting benefits and opportunities to meet your needs as you grow your business.
A list of just some of these benefits includes:
1. A free business listing in the Find a Professional directory on our website.
2. Free monthly webinars hosted by industry leaders on a variety of topics of both a business and creative nature.
3. Free mentoring with one of our tenured Trainers or professional members.
4. Access to ready-to-go presentation materials for potential clients.
5. The ability to promote your business through ADE social media outlets, including newsletters, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
6. Use of ADE appellation and logo on all promotional materials, including your website.
7. Additional credentials in your chosen field.
8. Discounts on all Association of Design Education conferences and continuing education programs.
9. An invitation to join our members-only Facebook group where you can network with other members, solicit advice, and share your questions and concerns.
RESA® members are a global community of professional home stagers, redesigners, decorators and real estate professionals who are committed to advancing professionalism and excellence in real estate staging. A list of just some of these benefits includes:
- Code of Ethics
- Peer-to-Peer Support, Chapters, Leadership
- RESA® Newsletter
- Logo Marketing Usage
- Members-Only Resource Area
- Home Staging Industry Awards
- Home Staging Industry Yearly Convention
It is very important for every professional stager to take part in creating the industry that you want to be a part of. Every stager has a voice and is now able to actively participate in the growth and direction of THEIR industry. RESA® gives your voice a platform to be heard. RESA® is working hard to bring legitimacy to the staging industry through public relations and marketing efforts on a national level. As with REALTORS®, it is important that every stager belong to RESA® so our voice is strong, heard and understood.