In these Courses you will:
- Learn the nuts and bolts of room layout and design, including our time-proven redesign process you can use on all types of homes for consistent “Wow!” results.
- Focus on the fundamentals of Interior Redesign, furniture placement, lighting, art and accessories, and how to assess your client’s needs.
- Test your skills by participating in redesigns in three different homes.
- Receive a Professionally constructed manual that you’ll use again and again, plus a bonus tool-kit including important tools of the trade.
- Participate in real-world homework assignments.
- Receive individual coaching in a course with no larger than six students.
- Eligibility to join various organizations as a professional, including ADE and RESA. ADE membership is free for 5 days students. ADE Letter
- Role-Play various customer contact points including the all-important initial interview.
- Gain focused marketing instruction on choosing a tag line, developing your unique marketing position, and pricing your services.
- Perfect the art of the “before-and-after” photo, and learn how to use photography and testimonials in your redesign/staging business.
- Access to free coaching by email or phone for a year after your course is completed.
- Staging Training from buyers eye assessment to Enhance staging of occupied homes.
- Learn how to do proposals and bids to stage vacant homes
- Learn how to stage vacant homes with rental furniture or your own inventory.
- Learn how to price your services
- Continuing ongoing support & networking.
- Authorized use of the QRS designation logo and cross links to our web site.
- Preferred discounts on Web site design, Business Cards, Postcards, and Brochures as well as other marketing services through our professional partnership with Jewels in Marketing.
Upon completion of your 5-Day intensive training, you’ll be ready to move forward as a Qualified Redesign Specialist (QRS) as well as a Qualified Staging Professional.
Cost of 5 Day: $2,100 (Min Deposit $500)
(Registration is not complete until full payment or deposit is received.)
Currently have a home for sale? Contact our Staging Company, YoursRedesigned.