In this 3 Day Course you will:
- Learn the nuts and bolts of Real Estate Staging and how it differs from redesign and conventional decorating from a Certified Staging Trainer.
- Learn a proven staging process you can use in every type of home for consistent results.
- Test your skills by participating in two different actual home stagings.
- Role-play interactions with homeowners and realtors including the vital initial walk-through.
- Learn what kind of design elements to keep on hand to help you stage homes.
- Receive a bonus color tool-kit:
Sherwin Williams Color Fan Deck and a Sherwin-Williams Professional Color File.
- Staging Training from buyers eye assessment to Enhance staging of occupied homes.
- Learn how to do proposals and bids to stage vacant homes
- Learn how to stage vacant homes with rental furniture or your own inventory.
- Learn how to price your services
- Gain valuable marketing tips to help you launch your business successfully, including how to price your services.
- Business Forms to help you get your business started.
- Comprehensive Staging Check List compiled by your Staging Trainer.
- Eligibility to join various organizations as a professional, including ADE and RESA at a discounted rate. ADE Application fee is waived for 3 day students. ADE Letter
- Authorized use of the QSP designation logo and cross links to our web site.
- Preferred discounts on Web site design, Business Cards, Postcards, and Brochures as well as other marketing services through our partnership agreement with Jewels in Marketing.
- Ongoing Support
After you complete this course, your Staging Trainer will have given you have all the tools and techniques you need to enter this exciting industry as a Qualified Staging Professional (QSP).
Cost: $1,550 (Min Deposit $500)
(Registration is not complete until full payment or deposit is received.)
Currently have a home for sale? Contact our Staging Company, YoursRedesigned.